About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Relaxing

Hi


I haven't been out all day today. Been cooking and just relaxed. And i have sugar cravings. Want to eat this lolly



Not gonna do it, smells nice though. lol:) My head has been good today, shadows only. So eating sugar and stuff won't be wise, don't tempt the beast. I'm signed up for CrossFit all weekend as Sara will go to her father, so i need to stay as balanced as possible. Wich of course i always need, but it is a very good motivation factor when rest of the family eat cookies an drink cocoa. Crossfit together with Sara makes my choices easy. I always say that if i can`t say no to sweets or change a habit, well, then my problem isn`t big enough!! Is CH a big enough problem? YES. Do i need to keep it straight and do what i have to do? YES OF COURSE :) There`s nothing more to say about this really. I use elimination. The habits i need to cut is just not an option anymore. Very effective. But i think you need to facel a "real" problem before it feels easy to do it, cause when i stay better for a while i start sneaking in some trigger foods, even i know it`s not the smartest. LOL :)

I want to learn how to play poker. I think. Hmmmm....

Oh, and btw, i broke up with the beast. He just tend to not be the brightes among us. But i will make sure he gets the message in the end.  LOL!!

(Those of you that don`t know our CH "language". "The beast" is the pain Clusterheadache torture you with. Every single CH patient actually referres to the pain as "being tortured of a devil, on the inside of your head.)



Stay tuned, or tune in? Well, that`s up to you!!

Night all

Tingeling












No comments:

Post a Comment