About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Side switch

Good morning :)

Went to bed yesterday with a mild hit on the opposite side.  Woke up with a "big diluted head". When i get a hit on the right side, left side is my "main cluster side", it is always after i been in low cycle and been at my best. On the right side it also always stuck for around three-five days no matter what i do. In my face, the entire right side is swollen. It looks like i got two faces put together as one but that doesn`t belong together. My jaw "hang up" changed side. Also i got the brain fog, i feel stupid when i talk cause i cat find the right words, forget what i talked about etc. I took D3, fish oil and coffe. It helped a bit, enough. I`m really really not fund of Red Bull cause of all the sugar, i`m so tired of it. But of course if i need it i will have one.

I have been in low cycle longer than usual and better than expected so i`m happy about it. We have almost storm outside, rain and thunder, so it could be the weather together with the monthly hormonal change. Also there will be a full moon in about one week, full moons affects all kind of conditions.

Very vivid dreams is also one of the signs of an oncoming high cycle. I had some nights with vivid dreams but little of the other symptoms like ear popping etc. Tinnitus have not gone louder either. This night i dreamt i visited a strange place and two spiders (I fear spiders, fear is an understatement!) crawled up in my hair and disappeared. As i walked around i kind of got used to the thought of having the spiders in my hair, but exactly when i started to wonder where the spiders was, a lady waved me over with her hand. She told me, "you got two spiders in your head." I said "i know, but it`s ok." Woman again "Yeah well the only problem is they crawled in under your skin and laid eggs." She managed to get the spiders out but not the eggs. Before i went she told me to treat it if it got inflammed, the tunnel the spiders had dug and where the eggs still was. That dream kind of says it all doest it? I get a sort of denial everytime i been in low cycle and i get reminded, fmy subconcious. Cause i know it won`t be just gone, or i`m not saying it won`t be gone ever, but most likely not, and i never found a chronic like me that got rid of it for good. I had this for 8 years and i found a very good way to live with this. I am grateful for that. I`m grateful and happy everytime i go out and do activities together with Sara, everytime i go to gym and everyday i`m actually capable to go through a day. And if i`m not and have i rough time i`m grateful cause it`s not often that happnes now and it was my normal everyday before. So it is what it is when it is :)

I had two cups of black coffe to get caffeine, two l of water, D3, Omega 3 and bright light(like outdoor summer light in a lamp). I feel better :)


Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.


I wish everyone a wonderful day :)

Thank you all

Tingeling




No comments:

Post a Comment