About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is pain?

Good evening

Woke up at night with a mild hit, was able to sleep. When i woke up in the morning i `was extrememly puffy, having eye edemas etc. I was signed up for CrossFit workout in just a couple of hours. I know how much it helps but to go out looking like that is not something i like to do. But under this conditions i have to just suck it up and leave the house. So i did. It helped and i have been on the move all day. In the middle of the day i had a right sided hit that i still got. First i just ignore it, but as it ramles up i ask myself  "what is pain, when does it hurt?" I think we moved the pain scale, cause we always compare to the worst pain/hits we ever experienced, and as long as it doesn`T reach that level/kip i do not call it pain, i call it bothering. This is bothering, annoying. Looking at t from another perspective, i`m very sure this would feel like a terrible pain to a non sufferer of CH. Went trough three 3 l bottels of O2 today, helped a bit maybe, not much. I`m not caving in, i will pretend it`s not there and tomorrow is another day. And i`m thankful for the day i had today. I have been able to go outside and do "normal" activities. Ain`t that somethng. Not everyone is that priviliged. I live in freedom. I have the freedom to do choices. Not much to rant about when your that lucky :)

Now i will sleep.

Good night all

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment