About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo shoot

Hi

Here`s one of the pic`s from the photo shoot to the CrossFit commercial







My day today has been awesome :) My head has been fine!! I always dream something bad and disturbing right before i go into high cycle. Last night i had a diffferent dream. I was dreaming i climbed up a mountain, very difficult climbing but as i climbed i thought it was easy. The last part was extremely difficult. But as i stepped up on the top i was very happy and thought everything was ok. The mountain top was inside a tower. I went out a door, closed it, looking around cause i know someone could be hiding to get me. Looking around i felt so confident and i just knew i was free and i just walked away. What a great symbolic dream :)

I am happy.

Good night all :)

Ting


















No comments:

Post a Comment