About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, January 16, 2012

My fault

Hi

Had some processed meat, a little bit onion and some chocolate yesterday. Was visiting and i kind of just ate what was there. Stupid. But ok i did it so it`s too late to be sorry. Woke up in the night with a hit but i got rid of it. Had a good day and i was hit again around 3. Grabbed my O2 bottle and went to gym. Used half the bottle in my car before i went in. Started the exercise and i was fine!! Going down the stairs from the gym it kind of came back. But that`s life sometimes ;)

I want to see the Nat Geo show so bad!!! Can`t find it anywhere, another sufferer said he could give me the link once it was out somewhere, so checking Facebook al the time, excited to see if i got it. Nothing yet but it can`t be long now.

Sara has been a busy bee today. I made a Taco pizza and when it was ready she came home from school with three friends. How nice, it was just enough for the three of them. It`s so nice, three children in my kitchen, doing homework and having a meal. This is how it`s supposed to be, this i value more than anything. This is what i dreamed about when i was too sick to even stand on my feet. I sit down and i listen to the conversation they have, it`s interesting, funny, serious and it`s just right here right now. Good times for sure. I`m living my dream :)

Night night :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment