About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Good morning :-D

Feeling better today. Didn`t sleep deep, just some sort of slumbering sleep. Woke up every hour, so used to it so it doen`t any difference. Actually, this is better than go into sleeping deep, like sleeping doesn`t hurt me so much then. Feeling optimistic, weather seems to be more stabile now, cold nice weather. Cold is good for my head, constrict the vessels or what it is that`s good about it.

Watched Dan in the Nat Geo doc. One of the things he said really hit me hard. I get tears in my eyes as i type, just thinking of it make me sad. All the times i been in so much pain i have been considering if it would hurt much to get a bullet in my head. Trying to imagine what would happen with my brain then i eventually came to the conclusion i wouldn`t know but it couldn`t hurt more than a kip 10 attack anyway. Or drill a hole to release pressure. Everytime i get hormonal changes, like the period, i get so much worse. I was wondering to ask for a hysterectomi to get into early menopause. Maybe it would make things better. That`s also drastic for a woman at that age i was then to even think. This is things i really seriously considered. It`s so sad. This condition is so horrible, tourmenting. I`m so sorry for all the people suffering this without even knowing of or considering any alternative treatments.

Change of subject!! :D Today i will have a visit, Sara will come home from school, i will drive her to her father as she`s staying for the weekend and then off to meet Tatiana at CrossFit. Really looking forward to todays program. And if i get any worse i will try to lay my head into the snow/ice on my terrace. LOL, i mean it. Could be worth a try!! :)

Big smile :D

Have a wonderful day all!!

Tingeling

1 comment:

  1. Head on snow/ice doesn't sound like such a bad idea to me. :^) I bet you're one of the few people in the area who yells woohoo! when a news flash comes on about an ice storm warning.

    Just remember to breathe deeply thru the nose when out in sub freezing temps for max relief. :^)

    I hope you never have to have that thought about hole drilling again, since that would be 101% guaranteed to not help at all whatsoever. :^O

    ReplyDelete