About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Photoshoot

Hi

Today Ray and i went to CrossFit Centrum to a photoshoot. We had box jumps and kettlebell swings. Ray is a big man and i`m a small woman so the pic`s will show that this is for everyone, big and small, strong men and small women. I think the pic`s will be awesome!!! They looked good from what we could see, had a quick look.

They had big lamps with this very bright light wich were blinking, i was concerned a little moment when they stearted to blink, really intense light. Blinking is a huge trigger, even on tv, f ex commercial or watching CSI. (CSI has very fast picture shifts.) I noticed a little presign a bit later but nothing happened and i was ok :) Would be worth it anyway. Very happy to be asked to join in. It was fun :)

Went to see my mother afterwards. She got cancer and will start having radiation treatment tomorrow. She feels very tired after the chemo therapy she had for months now. This sort of treatment sounds so rough to the body and it, but it seems as she managed some how to hang in there.

Sara, my daughter said to me "i`m so happy together with you mom", and gave me a hug. That`s a golden moment. She`s a sweetie :)

Going to bed. Night night all. Sweet dreams :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment