About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Yesterday

Good morning :)

Yesterday i wasn`t very good. I had bad communication between head and body, some cracks started to come on my lips and my skin felt dry. I had very sore/inflammed ganglion knot wich went down in my shoulder, and i felt like i was one big inflammation. Had stiffness in my neck and back and in genreal just felt crap. Did a large B2 dose, went to gym and felt so much better. Got tired in the evening(for a change for the last days) and after a good night sleep i feel totally fine today! Woke up refreshed. That is wonderful.

I never treat this symptoms with anything other than different types of supplement. This way i prolong the time intervalls in between the other alternative treatment. That said, this wasn`t possible before the treatment.

For the last 2 years i have not touched any Ibux, Paracet or anything. (This is like Aspirin, over the counter medicines.) I have been very serious about getting the right nutrition and i think that is why i haven`t even cathced a cold. I have not been 1 day sick (except CH) in 2 years. The first 6 years of CH i had a chronic sore throat. I was supposed to get an operation but was unable cause i have this blood failure of some kind, i bleed very heavy and it takes allot to stop it and it clog slow. But i didn`t need that operation, my throat is fine. Once i get into high cycle i start to get symptoms of a sore throat, i do Sambucco a day or two, wich comes from some blackberries, and i`m fine. Ok, so knock on woods now :)

Have to run!

Later :)

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment