About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still stuck

Hi

I still got the pain on my right side, like it`s stuck there, it doesn`t ramp up or goes away. Kind of annoying if i do not distract myself from it. I`m also swollen on that side in my face. What is weird is that i still got shadows and symptoms on my usual CH side, wich is the left side. Odd, can`t figure i out, but just the way it is. Work out helped today but only when i was during and it returns when i stop. But my day was good anyways :) All the usual stuff like Taurin drinks, B2 etc etc do not help at the moment. It never does when it feels exactly like this. From the datoes, i expect it to be better tomorrow, or in few days if  not tomorrow.  BUT didn`t try Russian root, will try that tomorrow morning! Good idea :) Could be the reaction from the to bits of chocolate  and the onion i had on sunday that makes it worse. 

Still looking for the Nat Geo doc about Clusterheadache, still haven`t found it. Guess it`s not out to stream yet. So excited to see it!!! I`m a bit exhausted from the constant nag from the pain, so i will try get some sleep soon. The CrossFit center is really a good place to get your positive spirit up, i always get uplifted when i`m going there and i leave in a better mood when i go home. Everyone should have a hobby that brings this much joy.


The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
Crossing fingers for a good night.

Night night :)

Tingeling


No comments:

Post a Comment