About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weather works with me

Hi

I feel better today. We had allot of rain and bad weather lately, the low pressure is not good for my head. This evening it`s getting colder and i can feel the effect on my hhead. When i go outside it works on my head straight away. Crossing fingers ot will stay cold or get colder. Feels good :)

Went to a very good CrossFit workout today, it was a heavy one. Hard exercise works wonder. I- said it before but i can`t  say it enough. And i`m really happy i found such a positive place with "yes people". A postitive mind and keeping focus outside your head is sooo pain distracting. To remove the focus away from pain is not easy but the most important thing for me at least. Positive thinking makes a flow out of it. To keep focus on CH feeds it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)

Always looking forward to a brand new week. One week of opportunities.

CU

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment