About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What`s up

Good evening :)

Well, nothing new. My pain on the right side is still there. Grabs my eye socket. My neck ganglion is hurting as well. We had 30 wall balls (throw a medicine ball up at a high wall) 5 times, so everytime i did it i had to bend my neck backwards and it hurt. I almost gave up. But i didn`t, so happy i didn`t give up. I don`t like giving up anything. LOL :) Others when their feeling ill they say "a good nights sleep and everythings better tomorrow." That`s not the case for CH`ers. Sleep is our worst enemy, REM sleep is a huge trigger. But this feels like it`s just stuck. Didn`t try Schisandra and Russian root cause i expected it to be gone today. We got hail and snow so that could be a part of why it is bad. And just now, there was thunder and lightning. I have very little O2 left and i will not get anymore before monday, have to save what`s left if it will get worse during the weekend. But O2 doesn`t seem to help anyways. My breathing problem is worse also. I been worse. I`m just a little bit exhausted now, i can take that :)

I wish for it to be better soon :)

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Hope with me :)

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment