About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Turn around

Hi

The hit on my right side went away and it moved to my usual Cluster side, the left side. It rambled up and got to a pain level where it became difficult to sit still. When your in that level of pain it is difficult to get your ass to the gym, when though i know it probably will help. It`s a combination of not wanting to be around other people and the fear that it will be so bad you will not not manage at all. Pacing back and forth at home i decided i just had to make a decision, and i realized i wasn`t able to drive on my own so i asked another member at the gym and got a ride. I just took a deep breath and grabbed my O2 bottle. I really do not ever bring it with me, i only keep it in  my own car. But as i wasn`t able to drive i had to bring it so other people could see it. But you know, it wasn`that uncomfortable as i thought, it was just a bottle and i put it in a corner so nobody could hardly see it. No problem. I have been hesitating with the Red Bull cause of the sugar, can`t do the sugar free cause of the Aspartam shit in it, but you know sugar or unberable pain? LOL, got to be Red Bull and gym :)

Grabbed a Red Bull and my O2 bottle and off it was. What happened? It went away!!!!!! YAAY!!!! :) Once again it shows how effective how effective workouts can be for this condition. But sometimes it is a bit difficult to just do it. Very happy i did it.

Now i had Red Bull, Astaxanthin, lot`s of water, Magnesium and i feel good. No pain :)

Turned out to be a good day. Just shows, you never know ;)

Thumbs up, think positive.

Hug from me

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment